Warwick or Cass?

I

Hi.
i am an international student from central Asia and going to study MSc Finance in UK.
I got offers from Warwick and Cass business schools and now have some problems in choosing one.
Which one do u think is best choice for employment and respected among potential employers?
Thank u

N

I believe that Warwick is one of the best Universities in Finance and Economics. It would be a great contribution a MSc in Finance from Warwick .It has very very good reputation in all over the world. However , the final choice is you.... If you allow me....what is your grade ? I ask you because i have made an application in Warwick too , in MSc in Economics and i wait for a reply , however i haven't very good grade , just 6.67 / 10 ..Do you believe that I have good possibilities to be accepted??

I

Message to nickpenny.
Thank u for your quick response.
u know, as i have mentioned I am from central asia and here our grading system differs from yours. we use percentage scale and my average grade is 90%.
i think you can get offer if your maths and statistics grades are high.
what about your reference letters? r they good?
good luck in your application!

N

my maths and statistics are suck , but in MSc in Economics the connected modules are Microeconomics , Macroeconomics and Econometric methods , which i have good grades....I hope so..We will see....Good luck too!!!! Keep in contact!