WAVE psychometric test

K

Long shot I know, but I am looking into the use of the WAVE psychometric tests for some research i am doing, does anyone have any info on the test I can look at before I decide it is the right tool or not? Thanks

I'm trained in using the WAVE. I'd contact saville directly. I would caution that they will probably want to own the rights (or something similar) of your data though. Otherwise you'll have to pay a lot of money for using the test. I don't think they let people have the raw data either (if you're just paying for the use of the test, rather than if you want to work WITH saville) so that may be tricky.

Depends what you want to use if for. I'd personally go for something a bit more 'academic'

K

Hi Sneaks. I think you are probably right. Instead i am just going to try and find out more info about it - what it measures and what it looks like and so on, rather than actually using it in the project. That way I can say it was considered and write about it a bit but actually use something else - it is a project on management styles and recruitment so it would be odd if I didn't mention it at all.
Thanks. I will see what I can get from the website.

I'd contact them directly and say you are thinking of using it. They may well send you a load of bumpf that you'd have to pay for otherwise. Have you thought about the MLQ?