what Mistakes did you make in your Masters?

P

What would you have done, if you had a chance to do it again?

M

I would have done that extra tiny bit of revision that would have took my 69% to a distinction ...grrrr.

G

STOP asking the same questions. You only asked this yesterday.

P

golfpro lol, this was my first post ever on this forum, lol, I realized after posting it was in the wrong area and posted it again.

But anyways, so what if I had have asked it yesterday, big deal

G

Hang on. You realized you posted a question in the wrong area, so you posted it AGAIN in the wrong area. That doesn't make any sense. You also got 6 or so answers to the original so why not leave it at that. Why bother asking it again the very next day. You're just wasting people's time (and server space) here fella.

P

I've asked different questions, stop being sad

T

Sad...wow I haven't heard that used in a sentence since I was a kid...that's well sad man etc.

Thank you for starting my day with a chuckle.

G

Well if were into 'insults' I have to say all you're questions are a bit 'lame'...case in point "How can I speed up my Masters" (err...a 12 month masters takes I would imagine 12 months...shock!).

P

golfpro lol!
I've been thinking the same for the past few days....the fact is this person has obviously had huge problems with their Masters and would maybe progress further in academia if they concentrated a bit harder on what they were doing, rather than make post after post of nonsensical/ samey questions.

V

Chose to do a masters.