When do you start?

B

As I work from home, I have to try and be disciplined and start work sometime before 11am and try and get at least 5 hours done a day. Though sometimes I work longer, when I need to.

I wondered how strict you guys were with your working hours? Do you start at 9 and work through to 6 or do you work longer, or shorter?

D

I work form home for part of the week, my general rule is start from 9-9:30 and finish about 6pm with an hour off for lunch. If there's time I might do another hour after tea. Ofcourse there's a few coffee breaks aswell and faffing on this forum. But I try to be disciplined as it makes me feel that I'm making progress and limits the cold sweats and panics

D

I try to be at my desk by 9.30am and I finish at about 5.30pm. However just how much work gets done is a completely different kettle of fish. Somedays I'd be surprised if theres 3 hours of productive work other days I can have done about 5 hours and occasionally more.
Some days I don't even put pen to paper yet feel I have acheived loads in terms of understanding!!
Try not to work evenings/weekends unless theres been a crisis in the week.
I used to get more done when I had less time!!!!

R

I do my normal job during the day time and study at night and in the weekend (yet not always as I do not want to kill myself!)

Still quite tough though