Where do fit 25 year olds plus hang out?

D

I can't find any fit nice intelligent blokes my age (I'm 27)ANYWHERE. Last week I thought I'd found someone really nice, but then he told me he was 18. It was freaky. I just dont know any blokes my age. I'm sure they do exist, but where?!! I've tried the obvious - pubs, student union, gym, Tescos ...

B

Why dont you help out with a local football team? You would get to watch then. Didn't you have a boyfriend though or have I just touched a sore spot? Apologies if I have!

H

Why don't you send in a photo to the FindAPhD Team? Maybe they can start a dating service?

T

something like... FindaPhDate.com?

D

That would be wicked! FindaPhDate.com. I've never dated an academic. I would be a bit in awe though

D

Yeah, that would be nice having intelligent conversations. It would make the relationship much more meaningful.

So how about it FindAPhDTeam?

Bazzab, unfortunately the last relationship turned sour

K

What you have tried Tescos for dating? ill have to remember that one again for when im single!!! ha ha

T

A friend of mine found love in a traffic jam on the M1.. He had been eying up this girl when the traffic came to a stand still.. People started to get out of their cars and he ended up chatting to her and they have been seeing each other for a couple of years now!

K

wow!!!! love stories how romantic!!!!! My advice for you then wicked is get in a traffic jam and get on the pull

T

You could always get a car sticker for your back window with a description of your ideal man on it.

A

Hmm, my Mom use to say that you just don't know where you might find the man of your life- could be in a supermarket or on a train. Anyway, the only time I met a drop dead gorgeous Italian at the supermarket he asked me "Do you know where is the cheese that is for the tiramisu?"I was speechless, didn't even know that he was looking for mascarpone (now I'm older, more sophisticated and cheese wise), let alone where to find it. So there, I blew my only supermarket boyfriend chance!

Wicked- try doing your washing in a laund-o-mat from now on. Men who do their washing there are most certainly no longer living with Mama, and also most likely haven't got a girlfriend. Only downside is all that dirty laundry...

S

whats wrong with 18 year olds DJwicked?

Age shouldn't really be a big deal if you like them.

on another note, if I was 27 and I pulled an 18 year old girl I would be well pleased. Likewise if I was 18 again and I nailed a 27 year old, that would have been legendary!!

D

It's just not sociably acceptable! However if it was Glyn from big brother, I'd make an exception.

Traffic jams sound like a good idea except I hate driving.
Hate doing laundry too, but it seems to have its plus points. Would dirty boxer shorts turn me off though? What if I found out they wore PANTS?!!

S

... then you would have had a lucky escape!

D

Very good point. Laundrette here I come