WHERE TO DO A PHD

S

Hi there,

well, iam a bit mess here because i dont know what to do, and to let you understand it i will have to tell you a bit of my life (sorry, for that) I have studied in Spain and right now iam doing a Master dregree at a private Univ in Madrid, my idea is to start a phd next year into my field (spanish for foreigners) the thing is that because i live in China right now, the courses of the phd i need to do them while iam abroad... my question is: is it the same to do a phd into a private than into a public univ? or i will regret about this for the rest of my life.... it is a lot of money and i dont know if that will help me or it will make things more difficult. I could also wait one year more, and once i leave china (june 2009) look for a univ, but then i would like to look for somewhere outisde Spain... is that possible?

sorry for so many questions...
thanks

P

This is a UK forum.
We really don't have the same difference between public and private universities (I think there is only one of the latter in the country). So you're probably best asking elsewhere.