Where to start?!

R

Hi, im trying to start looking for possible masters courses in sports psychology, exercise sceince or a related field but i dont know where to start looking! I am an Irish student with a 1.1 undergrad degree in digital media engineering. i am really keen to continue my studies in a sport related field even though it is completely unrelalted to my degree.

it would be awesome if someone could recommend some courses that i could further investigate. the searches i have done so far return a huge number of courses in the UK alone and as i said i dont know where to look!

I would consider courses in any country and would also consider getting a cert or some other qualification before applying for a masters. So please if you have any help at all let me know!

Cheers

Pat

D

It would be difficult getting into a Psychology programme without related qualifications. If you have done some Psychology courses, you might want to consider doing a conversion course (usually 1 year) to bring you up to speed. Check the British Psychological Society website for a list of universities offering conversion courses. If you haven't done any Psychology at all, I suspect you may have to do another undergrad degree before pursuing a Masters in Sport Psychology..