Who else is feeling under the weather??

C

I woke up on friday morning the first signs of a cold, my throat was beginning to get sore, a bit feverish and my eyes hurt. Today, i woke up feeling like s**t, i ache all over. I wonder why i bothered coming in today!

Anyone feeling remotely like this?

O

I felt like that a couple of weeks ago, but it went away in about 3-5 days. I feel achey and sore this morning, but I think it is from the general damp weather and the damp in Bleak Towers ( and perhaps contorting my body in horror from the mess in the lift), which brings out every little minor ache and pain from years of sport as crashing as hard as possible into the ground from horses in mid-air...every strained tendon, every broken and dislocated bone, every everything...

Drink tea with echanechea ( cannot spell it so it MUST be good for you!) to help with colds, flu!

S

uh. hayfever here. hate it. swollen eyes, running nose, constantly sneezing, tired and no energy. worst, when the sun comes out and finally it is starting to be warm, i hide inside.

but, duty calls. can't hide for two/three months... *groan*

C

I'm currently munching on some fruits (an orange and a banana)to get some vitamins into me