who is the most favourite person on the forum

K

i m a new comer to the phd forum after atleast more than one year n just wanna know who is the most favourite person on the phd forum. there may b different opinions but i wanna know about who is considered to the most favourite personality of this forum by majority of the forum members.

I have at least 5; I can't choose (might be able to narrow down to 3) :-)

H

Why does it matter? What a strange question!

Hi H... :-)

R

I don't understand why it should matter either.

Anyway, you can't be that new if you're mourning the disappearance of 'DanB'.

or you could be DanB??? (sorry for the paranoia, my brain hurts from work)

R

Good point, 404, that crossed my mind too.

G

======= Date Modified 20 Sep 2008 17:22:44 =======
Arguably, said poster could do with 'getting a life'.

S

I vaguely remember Khaawaar from last year, so only having 4 posts (to date) is a bit weird unless it's a new account and there is some slight variation on his/her username from the previous one. Mind you, DanB did exist for awhile as HangSeng and fooled a lot us (myself included). So DanB, we know you are reading this, email me if you're around!

S

Quote From rubyw:

I don't understand why it should matter either.

Anyway, you can't be that new if you're mourning the disappearance of 'DanB'.

who is DAN B, and who is mourning his disappearnce, and what has it got to do with being new or old

anyway people I am the DAN B....:D
i didnt know you all miss me so much, i am back and ofcourse Khawaar you have answer to your q as well, I am the most favorite personality.

I thank all my fans, the success that I have today would not have been possible without the love and admiration all of you have shown towards me
:-x

S

No, I am DanB.

S

nice try

bit of a Banksy situation going on here... Neo-Spartacus syndrome...