Who's gonna win Big Brother?

D

I think Pete should win

J

Yeah i think so too but i havent really watched it since they went in so I don't really know what they are all like. I think that shazbaz (or whatever his name is) is sooo annoying.

D

Yes, he is incredibly irritating. Its a shame he cant get evicted this week

J

lol! that was funny when that girl went mad about the water! She certainly doesn't act like shes 24.

H

I want Richard to win! (currently)

Zesar (or however you spell it) loves himself too much and needs a good smack round the head.

Can't believe I've been watching it....CRINGE!

W

I also want Pete to win at the mo. I read that Nikki is severely anorexic and believes that tap water has properties that make you fat, apparantly hence why she was freaking out about getting bottled water.

D

I know it's a bit weird, but I quite fancy George

J

I don't think they would let anyone who is anorexic in the house. She doesn't look anorexic.

H

hes canadian :-O

Yeah I want Richard to win too!

H

:-O = suprised face (Richard doesn't even SOUND American)

H

I think his excuse was: there is no job that can handle his brain (or something)

I think it's absolutely discusting, people like that should be dumped in the north sea without a life jacket.

H

Thankfully he can't win because he walked.

The Government should really try and do something about people who have never worked a day in their life yet manage to live quite comfortably. Where is their sense of personal pride? What about the people who work HARD all their lives and still find it difficult to make ends meet. Living in this country has its perks but things like that really feel like a big kick in the teeth.

S

I would get bored at home all day. I would probably still work even if I won the lottery, admitedly it would only be a personal interest thing like restoring cars or something, or doing voluntary work, but I couldn't just be bone idle and do nothing

T

One thing that made me laugh about Shabaz apart from his constant Mrs Doubtfireesque whine was that he wanted to go back home and be self-sufficient like he always has been. How can he claim to be self sufficient when he has been living off the state for 21 years? In addition his comment about being 'A National Insurance Number'.. He doesnt even pay national insurance!

Such a silly deluded man! Bring back national service for folk like that!

K

In defence of the family on benefits they did have a lot of children and I think they stayed on benefits because they didn't have the level of education to get a job that would pay enough for all the childcare they would need.

But Shabaz is ridiculous, I thought it was meant to be "jobseekers allowance" now, how can someone not find a job in 21 years? People that don't even try to get jobs should't be allowed to have the money.