why in the England?

I

can anyone give me some good reason to do my master in England instead of Italy, my country? Apart from the possibility to improve my English (which is a great possibility indeed!), I can't see any other outstanding reason. I really wanna go up there! Please help me to make my parents let me go! :P
More seriously, whereabout in England would u advice me to do my master? I'd like to do in about Media and Communication/Languages/European Studies... Is it really easier to find a good job after a postgraduate course?
thank you very much,
Sara, from Italy.

H

You should stay in Italy near your parents. It will be much cheaper.

I

Sure it will be!! It would be even cheaper if I didn't go to the university, wouldn't it?

H

Yes, you would definately be richer if you were working

I would have loved it if I could have done my PhD in London so I could commute directly from home (parents place). I would have ended up saving most of my studentship because my parents are so generous, I only pay for things like my phone bill and clothes.

J

You could come for the wonderful food and great weather

But seriously, it's always good to get international experience, especially when applying for Media-type jobs, I would have thought. Whether England is better than any other English speaking country is another question.

G

'You should stay in Italy near your parents. It will be much cheaper'.

Very sound advice.

A

Stay where you are-that's my only advice.

D

studying that subjects in Italy means that you have good chance to end up working as a cashier... and you would know that!
that's in my opinion a good reason to leave Italy but I know little about the situation in the UK... better for sure, but I don't know if it's worth it!

I

Thank you guys, you're all very wise

I know studying in England would cost me much. I have been there, at Wolverhampton University for 5 months last year as an Erasmus student. On the other hand, if I stay here in Italy, I will have to move from my parents' house anyway, since there is no master course (well, there is just one!!) that suit me in the University where i'm studying at present. And i don't know how much cheaper it would be...
Moreover there is always the possibility to be a part time student, so that you have time to work to pay your studies.
What's more, i don't think the bad weather would frighten me: I live in a very cold part of Italy, next to the mountains...
Well... let just say i don't know why I should NOT go to England!

I was wondering... where do you all come from? Is everybody from the Uk here, or there is somebody how moved there to study?

S

I think you need to narrow down your academic area to decide which is the best uni

I

yep, Sixkitten you're definitely right! i know I should