Writing up: Conclusions and Further Work

A

I am currently writing up my thesis and got to writing my conclusions and further work. I am finding it quite hard to get this chapter written and would like to ask for some suggestions. I am thinking of splitting it into 2: research contributions and further work. In the research contributions, it feels like I am just repeating/summarising what I said in the separate chapter conclusions. In the further work, I know a couple of things that could be follow on projects...however how many 'further work sub-headings' can I have...I don't want it to be too little or too much. What is a good balance?

Thank you for any suggestions

S

hi allicec how are you? its me satchi. Its a good idea to split into two; Research Contributions and Further Work. To avoid repeating/summarising what you said in the earlier chapter conclusions, tailor your Research Contributions as overall contributions; while the ones in earlier chapters are conclusions based on the chapters (its like a big hamburger, and small hamburger; they are the same but they are different).

Further work, as I was told, can have lots of sub-headings; no problem, you just need to lead the reader into how the research can be stretched further.

hope this helps, and wishing you all the Best!!!
love satchi