YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

I'm so excited!!!!!! Not strictly Phd related but I've just heard that I've passed my MA with Distinction and its a good one - I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy - just wanted to share with people who know how incredibly exciting it is to get a letter like that :-D

K

Well done Stressed! :-)

At the rate I'm going I probably won't even pass mine!

S

Well done Stressed! I was so excited when I got my MPhil - but I think I'll just be in a stupa when I finally get my PhD....

P

hiiii

i got a distinction on my MSc last week toooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a D in 4 put of 5 papers, and the one in which I didnt I got a 68 (2 marks short urrrrgh)

and a 75 in my dissertation!!

Congrats stressed! Am happpppye for us :)

R

======= Date Modified 10 Dec 2008 19:46:24 =======
Well done Stressed AND Phdbug - good news!

PS Stressed, can I just ask you as you're there (!)... does your username act like a self-fulfilling prophecy sometimes, and remind you to feel stressed even when you're having an ultra-serene day? I sometimes wonder about people's usernames on here, and that's what yours conjured up. (And yes, I should have better things to think about.... :$)

S

Thanks everyone, and congrats to you too Phdbug :-D I got a 75 for my dissertation too lol!!!

Lol, I joined here when I was waiting for funding news - hence my screen name - I was also writing my dissertation, had all the normal home stuff including a close bereavement and was suffering the letterbox vigil, so my name was very apt! I wouldn't say it inspires me in nail biting lol - I wish I could change it to something more apt for now, but maybe it will act as a reminder of what the summer of an MA is like ;-)

Still buzzing away here, I'm so relieved and happy now I've got the result!

T

Congratulations to you both, smartypants! :-)

H

Congratulations :-)

Are you going to change your username to "temporarily a bit less stressed" in celebration?

P

congratulations!! I know just how you feel, I got a distinction in my MSc - feels good!!

J

NICE ONE - get outa here and go parteeeeee to celebrate!!

x