your biggest productivity challenge

E

Hi there,
I help PhD Candidates increase their impact. Can you help me improve my services by answering the questions below?

What productivity solution do you want (provided I'm smart enough to give it to you)?
What is your biggest productivity challenge?
What are you afraid of? (What causes you to lie awake at night?)
Which PhD year are you in?

As a thank you I would like to give you my “5 Archiving tipps for Academics” (either provide your email address or send me your answers to ekrauth [at] ridingtheinformationwave.nl)

Thank you very much in advance,
cheers, Elfriede
(gift)

D

Biggest productivity challenge? The Olympics!

W

What productivity solution do you want (provided I'm smart enough to give it to you)?
Getting up in the morning
What is your biggest productivity challenge?
Getting up in the morning
What are you afraid of? (What causes you to lie awake at night?)
Not getting up in the morning
Which PhD year are you in?
Finished, but not quite sure how

L

Hi,

I may be alone in this, but I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. What do you mean by productivity solution?? Personally I'd love someone to do the work for me :p but I doubt that's the answer you're looking for. I don't mean to be blunt, but it seems like a rather vague term and if you're looking to help PhD candidates it might be more useful to ask if they would find the specific services/solutions you offer helpful. Similarly I'm unsure what you mean by productivity challenge. As for what people are afraid of, I'd like to think I'm not alone in saying failing the PhD is the root problem that keeps me awake at night. I think most PhD issues boil down to wanting to get it right so you don't fail.

I hope this allows you to provide a little more information, which might let us help you more.