Possible to submit corrections many years later?


I had a successful viva - minor corrections (2014). A number of personal issues came up that meant i was unable to submit my corrections on time.

This is now complete. Would my UK university still accept corrections and award my PhD?


manas - If I'm not mistaken you posted the exact same question under a different username (positivemindset) about three weeks ago in response to which many fellow posters, including myself, posted a reply. Please at least acknowledge those replies before re-posting the same question in the event you haven't obtained sufficient advice to your problem/situation.


I echo what bob86 said. I think a short summary of previous responses was along the lines of, "probably not, but try talking to them first."