Business and Mangement Funding

W

Hi all, i am new to the forum and want to get an advice. I have done my MBA from pakistan with distinction and got 97% marks then came here in UK for my masters in international business.

I am looking for PHD funding options here in UK and USA ( this is my first choice). i hope u guys can help me in this regard.

B

When you're ready to start a small business, the best first step you can take is to find funding for that business. One of the biggest reason 95% of businesses fail in the first one to five years is due to lack of funding. So getting funds from somewhere can be critical to your small business success.

M

Hi,

You need to perform in your current programme, also need to develop a strong research proposal. However, MBA with distinction has a very little value if you have a poor result in your current UK degree. Other factors also matter……………………..

G

Realistically, funding for a non UK (or EU) national is going to be very (read very, very, very, VERY) difficult to obtain. You'd be best advised as regards the UK to look for funding from within your own country.