In April, I told them I accept their offer for the PhD programme and obviously they did not take anyone else in that place. I was going to be self funded. Now I learned that another school has decided to give me a full scholarship and the amount is huge since I am an international student. I really want to accept the scholarship and enrol in the other school, it is most logical thing to do financially although the first school might think it is t rude and unethical since it might be a bit late to take someone else (August). Do you think I will be in trouble?
No. You can always make up your mind. They don't care about being rude not answering to prospective applicants and staff like that, so go with the funded one and tell them you got a better offer. You have to make your own interest, not their...they don't even pay you
hi there, if you have another offer and you really like the other PhD, the choice is yours whether to take or not :-) Have you signed anything? Don't worry because if you don't take the first one, they can always get other students, the world is full applicants...(for love, food, phd, job etc)
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest