We will help to build a city park

M

Hello. I want to turn your attention. A certain city in Ukraine needs sponsorship.
Namely a money is not enough on building of city park.
Friends,
let all together, will help Ukrainians. And must help all, who sues for a help. Let us tell everything the neighbours and
acquaintances, let everybody help as far as the possibility.
Details all on this page: http://greenpark.org.ua

Thank you

C

Please give me sponsorship to build a city kennel, to look after dogs who are cold this Christmas. All donations will be used responsibly.

S

Please give generously to the Help Sylvester with his Christmas Shopping & Festive Overindulgence Fund. You will receive a signed photo of your favourite Sylvester in an appropriately inebriated state as well as a direct debit form so you can contribute to Sylvester's upkeep on a monthly basis. Thank you.

T

My Dears.. Please give generously; either money or time to help run a sanctuary for runaway Turkeys who believe that a Turkey is for life not just for Christmas dinner.

H

Friends, I plead with you for help in my situation.

I am wanting to acquire a Nintendo Wii. I understand I need at least £400 ($800) in order to buy one from ebay.

Additional money for games would also be kindly received.

S

H

plz all yous help mi. I is a stewdent saving to bi fud to feed my self have not had the caviar or champagne for six weeks now and starving. PLEEZE HELP!

R

We built this city on rock and roll.

You could try looking at that.