Signup date: 19 Dec 2007 at 11:04pm
Last login: 15 Jun 2008 at 9:44pm
Post count: 180
I am pretty pee off with them at the moment because they should have told me that they have 2 application deadlines when I applied . Now I have to wait for 2 more weeks until they can inform me with their decision.
To be honest, this would work to their advantage as they can keep me as backup for time and if someone(s) shown more potential in the interview ,I would have wasted a month .
And the worst part is that I already accepted an offer from another uni , and the supervisor have invited me for a meeting to discuss the project further next week which I prefer not to go if I got an earlier offer from cambridge.
thanks everyone , because I have not decided rather to go into teaching as it is a profession and have a stable future or go for a phD which I really like to do but with an uncertain future after 3 years of phD.
I have currently got an offered for a place in the field of cellular biology (cancer research ) , any suggestion ? I heard that it is very difficult to get into an academic job !
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest