Signup date: 07 Apr 2021 at 7:31pm
Last login: 07 Apr 2021 at 7:31pm
Post count: 1
Hi folks, desperate for some advice, guidance and any words of support :(
I’d been accepted to my dream PhD program months ago, but just found out that i’ve been placed as 2nd reserve on the waitlist for the full scholarship I’d needed to attend the program. The candidate who was offered the scholarship has also accepted.
What do you think the chances are of this funding working out? Should I even bother hoping or just defer my PhD altogether?
I’m in utter despair.... any advice would be super appreciated.
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest