am l eligible

28-Nov-03, 16:29
Avatar for GUEST
posted about 17 years ago
l live in uk and would like to apply for uk studentships .l have indefinate leave to remain in uk can l still apply for uk studentships since lam living here permanently with no home office restrictions . I read on the research coucil web site and l realised lam eligible but on phoning someone told me lam an international student,my friend in college with the same status pay home fees. I have an 2:1 honours in biochemistry from zimbabwe .
03-Dec-03, 21:02
« Moderator »
Avatar for FindAPhD
posted about 17 years ago
You may well qualify, but you will need to secure funding. Try you own department of education. You can also try the Association of Commonwealth Universities for help.


Copyright ©2018
All rights reserved

Postgraduate Forum

Masters Degrees

PhD Opportunities

PostgraduateForum is a trading name of FindAUniversity Ltd
FindAUniversity Ltd, 77 Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK. Tel +44 (0) 114 268 4940 Fax: +44 (0) 114 268 5766