Genuine Temporary Entrant letter

04-Jul-19, 21:19
edited about 7 seconds later
by pri123
Avatar for pri123
posted about 11 months ago
Hello there, I really need to know one thing asap. I am currently enrolled in a PhD which I am not satisfied in. So I am leaving and going to Australia for a new PhD. When I mention this in my GTE letter for the visa, I guess I have to show them the proof of my enrollment here. So what should I show them? I don't have much time. Please help.
05-Jul-19, 11:24
edited about 17 seconds later
by rewt
Avatar for rewt
posted about 11 months ago
Could you show them your offer letter? Or email the university asking for an offer letter. Other people will have had the same visa problem, so they should know what to do.


Copyright ©2018
All rights reserved

Postgraduate Forum

Masters Degrees

PhD Opportunities

PostgraduateForum is a trading name of FindAUniversity Ltd
FindAUniversity Ltd, 77 Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK. Tel +44 (0) 114 268 4940 Fax: +44 (0) 114 268 5766