Question for Italian Student

05-Dec-06, 14:26
edited about 25 seconds later
by Dre
Avatar for Dre
posted about 14 years ago
Hi! I'm an Italian student attending a first degree in my country and I'd like to apply for British University.
Anyone knows what is the equivalent of a Master in the Italian system? Is it the same of the 3+2 degree even if it lasts just 1 year?
And which Italian marks can be considered as a 2(i) and as a 2(ii)?
thank you! ...and sorry for my English....


Copyright ©2018
All rights reserved

Postgraduate Forum

Masters Degrees

PhD Opportunities

PostgraduateForum is a trading name of FindAUniversity Ltd
FindAUniversity Ltd, 77 Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK. Tel +44 (0) 114 268 4940 Fax: +44 (0) 114 268 5766