Student Visa Application

11-Jan-20, 10:47
Avatar for metegokce
posted about 7 months ago
Hello, my name is Mete and I have a question for student visa application. I want to do masters in some university in Spain (I live in Turkey,non-citizen of EU) and I can pay for tuitions but I don't have someone as a guarantor (financial) . Visa application wants me to show a financial proof for living expenses etc. I don't have a lot money saved like 30.000 euros. Can a university be my guarantor? of if I have a scholarship can I avoid showing someone as a guarantor? 

13-Jan-20, 12:55
edited about 24 seconds later
by rewt
Avatar for rewt
posted about 7 months ago
Most countries have special visas for students that have different (laxer) standards. Also if you get accepted onto a course, the university will usually help with the visa application. However you will need enough money to financially support yourself for the entire period.
14-Jan-20, 09:22
edited about 26 seconds later
Avatar for Tudor_Queen
posted about 7 months ago
You must have some plan to support yourself when you are doing the masters. What is the plan? You need to provide proof of this - whether it is a letter or bank statement, for example. You shouldn't need a guarantor if you have evidence of how you will be supporting yourself.


Copyright ©2018
All rights reserved

Postgraduate Forum

Masters Degrees

PhD Opportunities

PostgraduateForum is a trading name of FindAUniversity Ltd
FindAUniversity Ltd, 77 Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK. Tel +44 (0) 114 268 4940 Fax: +44 (0) 114 268 5766