Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Let's have a forum meet: Episode II

T

The north would be good.. be nice to go back to the homeland!

S

Please not London! The north would be amazing, either Sheffield or Manchester. I think both can be relatively easy to get to too.

T

Quote From 404:

======= Date Modified 23 Sep 2008 19:23:19 =======
Hello Coastman, I haven't seen you online in ages... :-)

(ah too late, you are offline now)

Ah you taking the mickey? :p;-)

Quote From thecoastman:

Quote From 404:

======= Date Modified 23 Sep 2008 19:23:19 =======

Hello Coastman, I haven't seen you online in ages... :-)

(ah too late, you are offline now)

Ah you taking the mickey? :p;-)

I was actually serious. But it sounds like you were online and now I feel silly :$

T

Sorry :$ I'm just conscious that I spend way too much time on here...though I've just moved house and I haven't got any internet yet, which has done wonders for my productivity!

I see what you mean. Last night forum was offline for maintenance and I managed to file a job application and read a full paper. Do you have new flatmates at your new place? The forum-addict first-impression wouldn't be the best thing to reflect anyway, so it's good you don't have internet yet :-)

T

Quote From 404:

The forum-addict first-impression wouldn't be the best thing to reflect anyway, so it's good you don't have internet yet :-)

But I don't think them seeing me with the shakes due to my forced forum detox is such a great look either!

Quote From thecoastman:

But I don't think them seeing me with the shakes due to my forced forum detox is such a great look either!

true... :-) And now we have fish named after our forum names, and the whole thing is moved to Facebook, forum life is semi-real. So, not having internet can cause real cold turkey (where is the turkey smiley when you need it) :p

T

Bring back the turkey! Maybe we should do a poll about what was the favourite smiley.

ok, sounds like a good plan, but we must include the laughing smileys...

H

(basket)

H

Oh, the old ones don't work :(

O

I vote for Sheffield. Lets get out and see a bit of the country!

O

and maybe we could go see Sheffield Wednesday play. Today is their day after all.

A

I like you Olivia, you chose the best team in the best city. You almost deserved an extra star then!