Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

chrisrolinski's last month of the thesis progress thread!

B

I found the last month really stressful, and I was up against an absolute uni deadline, barring getting an official extension. What got me through was thinking this will soon be over, if I can just get through the next few weeks. Work steadily, allow yourself breaks as you need it, and think positive.

Good luck!

S

Keep going Chrisrolinski!! You're almost done!! And that will feel soooo good (not to mention weird, and probably a bit of a let-down too - anyway, I digress). Keep going! You're an inspiration to us all!!

C

Thanks for the encouragement! Can't wait for it to be over! Spent the morning hiding under the duvet pretending the thesis doesn't exist - finally in the university office and must start work...

C

======= Date Modified 09 Jun 2010 00:20:55 =======
Up late doing the intro (still!) need to be up early tmrw to get a cracking start with the thesis. running out of time.

So bloody fed-up of the thesis - it is a miserable mess and I have wasted so much time with relationship trauma and procrasatination. I need to get a grip otherwise I risk not turning in a good enough thesis. My internal examiner is my HOD and there is no way I will be allowed to work here in Sept if I don't pass or indeed pass respectably.

I just can't seem to write an introduction that works at all. My supervisor has told me that my thesis will not pass if I cannot sort this out. Just venting now. :$ Lots of rage and despair chez Chrisrolinskis house right now!!

Buckling down. Over soon.

C

Eye of the tiger today, eye of the tiger....

You can do it Chrisrolinki...just keep focused on that main goal and take it one big step (or small step) at a time. Good for you for getting this far-if you had time to look back-imagine all of the progress you would see-how far you have come.(up):-)