At breaking point....

J

I tend to write intro last as then you knwo what you real did rather than what you think you will do.
Hang in there.

D

im freaking out, i only have a day left to write, ive been trying to write all day but im going at a snails pace, even the stuff i know is taking forever. its taken me over 4 1/2 hours to write ONLY 700 words, and they're not even good words at that. i dont know what im going to do, i cant even see myself making 5000 at this point........

You have at least 24 hours left - if you worked through and got on a roll with your writing you could still do it.

Hi Dee,

What has happened since you last posted? How are things going? Have you decided to go for another extension or have you managed a paper after all?
Hope things are not going too badly...since I last read these posts, I'm thinking I would go for a second extension...who cares what they think? You won't be the first person to have done this...and if you are 'dying quietly in a corner' not have completed it and not having contacted anyone-but just hoping that it will all go away...then maybe just contact your postgrad advisor and counsellor and tell them all and get some advice. Honestly, they will have seen all scenarios and might have some really good steps that you can take...what do you think?

F

*Hugs*

I can't say anything that hasn't been said - but I really hope you get through this: I had the same thing with my UG dissertation xx