finally got results for Master's thesis

After four and a half months (submitted mid September but they claim they received it mid October) I have received my results for the Master's thesis. Got 78%, which is a distinction or a H2A (H2.1). So...very relieved really. It means I can definitely apply for either a Phd or Ed Doctorate and I will qualify for the 'no fees' RTS scheme. It has been accepted without corrections or changes (something I am really happy about as I don't really want to look at it for a while) and for any poster who reads this who is concerned about word length- mine was way over length and this seems to be okay, although I have yet to read reports, so need to read them before I am sure about the extra words. So I think I will give myself a few weeks just to be happy it is done and then start to get the formal applications ready for the EdD. But right now...it is so good to be free of it8-)

A

Brilliant Pjlu - I know from posts here that you were kept waiting around for ages. 78% is a really great result and qualifying for free fees, the icing on the cake! Enjoy the time out - you're free :-)

Thanks Ady, I will. Cheers :)