Adam, andyp, andyh

R

Quote From H:

Quote From soarous:

======= Date Modified 12 Aug 2008 20:19:50 =======
The forums seem to organise by thread created date, rather than last post date too.
But I'm sure you knew that already.

On mine its by last post date! Refresh!

Really? Try going into one of the forums from the first page, like prospective phds - funding.
I see everything automatically listed by created date.

H

Oh yes, you are right. I never go into the individual forums thats why I didnt notice!

Well spotted, we were actually aware of this one and plan to change it tomorrow.........i might even do it tonight ????

M

I like the way all posts are collated under the "The Latest Posts For All Categories " section, including off-topic etc. It makes life much easier!

I see PMing is also on its way too!

(up)(up)(up)

Quote From soarous:

======= Date Modified 12 Aug 2008 20:19:50 =======
The forums seem to organise by thread created date, rather than last post date too.
But I'm sure you knew that already.

This has now been altered to last post date order instead of creation date order. Thank you and enjoy:-)

S

Another one to fix. If you go through the findaphd.com page you are routed to the old latest messages page which is frozen at yesterday afternoon. You only end up here if you press the post button.

Thanks, we're aware of that one and will be sorting it shortly

A

hello - don't forget Pete and Sascha too (up)

S

What, there's 5 of you now? Last time I checked there were just 3!

A

;-) Maybe there's ALWAYS been 5 keeping an eye on you

S

Hi,
I'm Sascha, your other friendly Moderator! Hope you all enjoy the new changes!

H

Oooh, I didn't realise so many people work at the Science Registry place, I thought it was just the two Andys and one other!

H

Can we please have fishcam back?

A

If you come and clean them out every week then we'll talk

A

Little Stevie Gerrard is covered in fishtank scum