Adam, andyp, andyh

S

We all work here all 6 of us soon to be 7! plus two Gerbils (foxy and Albert) and some tropical fish.
Sorry no web cams at this time. we have to make sure everything else works properly first before adding extra sparkly things like that!
Sorry.

S

I haven't seen Foxy and Albert on the forum yet. Can we expect some valuable contributions from them in the near future?

Where's ChrisE?

They're a little busy at the moment, shredding confidential documents. We like to do our bit for the environment.

S

ChrisE is busy but will soon be chatting away and doing general admin type stuff.

H

I'd forgotten you have Chris Evans working with you!

H

Instead of a fish tank, would you consider getting a parrot? I would come everyday to clean the cage out etc...what you reckon?

S

Quote From H:

Instead of a fish tank, would you consider getting a parrot? I would come everyday to clean the cage out etc...what you reckon?

I reckon would be smelly.....so why all the secrecy on the stars then? I reckon that there is no actual reasoning to them...which is why you havn't told us what they mean! They are clearly not related to number of posts (looking at h and sylvesters) and i don't think its to do with length of being on the forum...because olivia joined exactly one month before me and has a star already...it has to be to do with something that is on our profiles as you have no other information about us...i will figure this out you know!

A

Quote From sillybilly:

Quote From H:

I reckon would be smelly.....so why all the secrecy on the stars then? I reckon that there is no actual reasoning to them...which is why you havn't told us what they mean! They are clearly not related to number of posts (looking at h and sylvesters) and i don't think its to do with length of being on the forum...because olivia joined exactly one month before me and has a star already...it has to be to do with something that is on our profiles as you have no other information about us...i will figure this out you know!

Hi Sillybilly, check out the 'Free stars' thread, you've been beaten. H worked it out.

S

Quote From adam:

Hi Sillybilly, check out the 'Free stars' thread, you've been beaten. H worked it out.

Yea...i've seen, never mind!

C

Hello all, I'm Number 7! Just started this week - thought I'd pop in and say hi :-)

H

Hello! What do all these 7 people do? We know Peter concentrates on making this the best forum in the world but what about the others?

We do all sorts. But mainly we talk to the animals, like Dr Doolittle.

T

Quote From Caz:

Hello all, I'm Number 7! Just started this week - thought I'd pop in and say hi :-)

Just started this week, and already got two stars? You must be very helpful indeed ;-)

H

Quote From andyh:

We do all sorts. But mainly we talk to the animals, like Dr Doolittle.

Any parrots?