Anyone else got a runny nose?

I

I'm through half a box of tissues since this afternoon and my nose is feeling sore :(

The hot lemony beverage remedy isn't helping :(

No whiskey in the house to make a hot toddy :(

All of my (pathetic) muscles are aching :(

Can we be miserable together? (sniff)

S

This sounds bad. I've been checking the symptoms out on the web and sounds like you have Postgrad Forum Syndrome. The condition is treatable with the correct professional help though.

D

Sounds like Avian flu...maybe you should set up an exclusion zone around your desk?

S

In that case, precautiionary steps need to be taken. I think a cull of all students within a half mile radius would be a sensible step to contain the virus.

D

Movement of other students around the country should be restricted and consequently all supervisory sessions cancelled for the foreseeable future

J

You need to spoil yourself (eat all your favourite food and curl up in bed with a magazine or a book)

I

Laughter IS the best medicine - can rely on you to make me smile

T

Yep mine was running this morning.. but I caught it

D

Mmmmm don't want to put two and two together but you don't happen to be a vet working at the Bernard Matthews farm do you...thing is one was rushed to Notts hospital yesterday with Respiritory distress and I thought of you.......turned out to be manflu though x

I

No, Dazed, it wasn't me - wouldn't be caught dead in one of those places... hell on Earth! But thanks for thinking of me

Health update: feeling much better today. Had to take a few brisk walks in the freezing February air, so probably killed all the germs off. Don't know where this snow is supposed to be coming from though - here (north Cheshire) the sky is of the purest blue for as far as the eye can see and the cobwebs touched by Jack Frost himself are glistening in the glaring sun. Ahh!

H

I've had a runny nose for over a week but nothing else.

STOP RUNNING DAMN YOU!

I

Recommend brisk walking in sub-zero temperatures

H

It just runs faster....

I'm going through so many tissues!

I

you could try plugging your nostrils

D

Ah yes the snow that is alledgedly coming soon...hubby is trying to buy sledges for the twins as we speak...with the blue skies here I get the feeling that they will be using them on the stairs rather than the snow....
H......you need an anti-histimene (sp?) Have you any piraton? Its a closely guarded secret that it works just as well on runny noses as on hay fever symptoms.....I have cough meds for the kids that are laced with the stuff!!!