Confessions: Things that you cannot believe you started doing...

S

I don't watch TV anymore (which is, IMHO, a good thing).

That said, I came out of the supermarket today with a bottle of milk and said to myself as I walked down the street "well, that's the milk bought then".

Perhaps I need to lie down on the couch (or wait for the men in white coats)! (turkey)

C

I've just starting eating so much junk food. No more size small clothing for me, for much longer!

B

Sylevester said: "That said, I came out of the supermarket today with a bottle of milk and said to myself as I walked down the street "well, that's the milk bought then"."

That actually made me laugh out loud in the computer room!

I don't know why I imagined Sylvester in a long brown gown in the supermarket, buying milk, like Big Lebowsky though

I

Sometimes I watch telly just to vent frustration - I know that I will inevitably get angry and shout at it! Reality shows are great when your self-esteem is low; you very quickly feel superior in every way

S

Yes, it's clear that the only cure that will work for me is the love of a good woman.

I

What's with all the Xmas smileys sylvester? Are you planning ahead - with a 'good woman' top of your list for Santa?!

J

Googling all my aches and pains...bad idea. This week I have been mostly thinking I've got cubital tunnel syndrome (like carpal tunnel syndrome but on the little finger).

S

That's right Insomniac, the perfect

I

don't you feel the collective virtual love from this forum, sylvester?

S

Absolutely. Darius has got nothing on me. Even my rendition of Baby One More Time is better.

I

lol x

P

What ever happened to poor Darius? He was colour blind you know.

T

He was tone deaf as well.

R

yes me too Hollyoaks - sometimes i even watch the same episode twice, by watching it a day ahead on more4 and watching the normal one too -it's bad. My boyfriend things i have a problem hehe