Diet

oh, you can use noodles or linguine depending on your leanings.

P

Sneaks that sounds delicious - has all my favourites in it - chilli (small amounts though), garlic and the best - king prawns!!

Will try it out sometime this week :-)

Bug

P

Quote From sneaks:

oh, you can use noodles or linguine depending on your leanings.

Oh sneaks, I am eating this right now, and it's amazzzzing and totally yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

You are a genius!!

Only - I completely miscalculated the meaning of 'some' pepper and 'somme' chilli flakes and right now (am laughing as I type this) one mouthful of the yummmmy yumm noodles and then 5 gulps of ice cold water and a runny nose!

Tomorrow will see the aftermath, but right now, it tastes just awesome!!

Bug

P

@sneas PS on below - yes, I used linguine too, better than noodles... I think I went overboard with the chilli flakes, will keep in mind next time!

N

Pan-frying chicken, lamb or tuna in lemon juice instead of oil is not only healthy, but also deliciously tangy! If you're feeling posh, steam some asparagus and serve alongside, with a dob of butter on top! (sprout)

Quote From phdbug:

@sneas PS on below - yes, I used linguine too, better than noodles... I think I went overboard with the chilli flakes, will keep in mind next time!

I would definitely recommend using a spoon full of creme freche with it to take away the chilli if its too hot. Although it does make it less healthy obviously