'I am bored' thread

R

lol 404, better to be bored than knackered and grumpy with a decreasing tolerance level for pushy people with a scary ambitious gleam in their eyes. Perhaps I should call it a day!

I agree :-)

I'm tired of completing job applications... soooo boring. Boring boring boring ....

Enjoy your evening

S

======= Date Modified 26 Sep 2008 05:34:24 =======

bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

hey all of u who are bored...whats the growh pattern in above series......

I don't know what a growth pattern is, but the answer is 42

S

======= Date Modified 26 Sep 2008 11:39:47 =======
Bored, bored, bored, bored....waiting for lunchtime so I can go shopping for a new dress to wear to a party tomorrow!!

that's something nice to look forward to.

bored bored bored too :-)

T

Me too.

T

I'm boreder than you all today! :p

C

I'm actually not particularly bored. I have too much stuff to do to be bored, not least tidying the mess on my desk which spreads 1.5 m to the right, and 1 m to the left and only stops when it hits the person next to me's computer! (they return monday hence the need to tidy). Anyway that's enough waffling. It's a beutiful sunny day today and I want to go to the beach!

bored > boreder > boredest > boredestest > and so on.....

S

bordomaniac

T

======= Date Modified 27 Sep 2008 19:25:13 =======
Bored-o-rama

Borderline bored

L

Quote From 404:

lol Olivia... I've tried some of the things on that 'bored' list below.. talking like a pirate should be added there too.

Yes Lara, lots of work and the weather is great... Have you managed to finish your conclusions?

(I'm a female 404, as in the internet's 'not found' error message)

yes i did thanks :)

404 error, lol thats funny

L

======= Date Modified 29 Sep 2008 00:28:16 =======
i find it boring to go to my bedroom to go to sleep. is that really bizzare?

i like falling asleep in my study room listening to the sound of tv as background. and then falling asleep with the comfort of background noise. then in the middle of the night around 4ish i drag myself to my bedroom. i dont know why i find it hard to go to bed to my bedroom. i am tired right now, but i dont feel like going to bed, as i am worried i will just lie there and be bored lol and worry about things and all the things that you dont think about during the day, at night time they all come popping up.

i'm like mulder, haha didnt he always used to just fall asleep on the couch infront of the telly, never was in his bedroom

---
i usually have a tv show (dvd) on in the background and fall asleep watching it , i sometimes close my eyes so i can hear the dialogue and its like an audio book so im just thinking about that, and not having to think about anything else. i think one day i might get one of those mini dvd players, those really small tv dvd player things.

and on cue, will watch a House episode, till i end up sleeping.