Is everyone sleeping?

S

H and DanB LOL. We'll keep it quiet from their respective partners! They'll love this when they see it tomorrow morning!

S

I see you did not complain I matched you with Athina Sylvester

U

Yeah, I also thought they are a very close relationship already (DanB and H)

However, the dream couple on this forum are Athina and Sylvester, as the romance is so slowly emerging.

We could try to convince the PGFT to consider Maria_Z,

S

Hmmmm......

S

LOL ULUG! Fantastic idea!!!!!! Where is Maria? We ve missed her lately.

U

Maria is out there with her blonde dyed hair, trying to pull guys.

A

I think everyone knows Sylvester's crush on his flatmate! But I agree on H and DanB!

U

Sylvester thinks his flatmate is a bit immature. That's why he is attracted by Athina.

Also he is doing his fieldwork in Greece. In other words, he can't wait to meet her in reality.

S

Good answer. Trying to avoid her at the moment, although I bumped into her in the street today.

U

Who do you think are the PGFT?

How many? Are they PhD students or lecturers or professors or do you think they have nothing to do with academia?

They are probably out there watching what is happening on the forum, even at 2am.

S

Let me guess again! They are 3 or 4, all males, 1 or 2 of them is doing a PhD at the moment, and the other two are close to people who do/have done a PhD. Am I right PGFT?

S

I guess they are sleeping. ULUG are u male or female? I have to find you a partner too!!!

U

I'm male, obviously (as I used to be Mista G..).

I think the majority of regular forum users seem to be female..except the Coastman, Sylvester and DanB.

S

This link should help you....

http://www.findaphd.com/contact.asp

U

did somebody google their names?