Is everyone sleeping?

A

Sara wow! I agree, the tricks with the eye (lol) are the best way to go. You should also reduce the distnance between us when you talk. Invade his space and look into his eyes as you talk... touch him on the arm or something (with a reason, not accidentaly) and take him somewhere to talk that you are alone (as you said he is shy, so...)

A

lol. the distance between u and him i meant. I tried to be into yr shoes to give you the best advice

S

AHHH!!!!!!! ULUG, you didnt tell us: are you in love? And what about you Athina?

A

Yes, I think I am

U

Athina and Sylveste are both in love (with each other).

I've been in love once.

S

I don't think Athina's in love with me.

My head hurts, I think I need to lie down..

A

I dont think sylvester is in love with me either!

S

Come on guys! Its time you both confessed your secret passion!

ULUG, what happened then?

U

Sylvester and Athina, don't worry, your love will grow slowly. You are definitely feeling attracted to each other (see the other love thread last night)

I just lost interest and walked away-biggest mistake ever. It's 4 years ago.

S

Athina, can I send sylvester a photo of yours ? If you havent done that already?

S

Hmmmm....

S

You know each other?

S

I learnt about the forum from athina. But I wont pass on any information about her. There is a level of trust there sylvester (whispering: you will like her ). But we are from different departments. Athina are you still here???

A

I am here and I can confirm that (I thought we wouldnt say that though, lol). Still dont know your undergrad though!

S

*reaches for aspirin*