Name our Fish

P

I'll claim whichever one moves the slowest!

R

It took me SEVERAL minutes to figure out what the hell was going on here... I think my brain is turning to mush :-(

Funny that this should come up actually... I was just about to post about the fact that my supervisor (after THREE YEARS working together) has just started calling me by the wrong name!!! Either he's going senile or I don't rate very highly on his list of important-things-to-remember... Humph :-(

So anyway... I would really like to have a Black Angel Fish named after me!!!!! But Rosy is a bit of a boring name to give a fish... maybe I can come up with some variation???

A

Slyvester - which one? the black and white one like Slyvester the cartoon cat?
Procrastipro - the pregnant Silver platy it is then!
Rosy - (up)

R

Ahhhh... Thanks!!! Well now at least my name will live on in a fish, even if nobody else remembers it!

S

Quite fitting. Does the black and white one have a red nose and chase the little yellow one around?

A

I'll keep an eye on them ;-)

R

Can I be a black angel fish too? You can drop the w from my username and it'll go nicely with Rosy!

A

OK, they are a bit evil. We call them the Angels of Death. or sometimes the 'Dementors' (like on Harry Potter).

S

Ohhh...can I have a fish named after me?...preferably a silly looking one! Or one that does silly things!

A

(up)

S

Quote From sillybilly:

Ohhh...can I have a fish named after me?...preferably a silly looking one! Or one that does silly things!

I think you should have Rosy, Ruby and Billy the black angel fishes!

M

Surely one fish must have a 'Dr' title :-)

S

Quote From sillybilly:

Quote From sillybilly:

I think you should have Rosy, Ruby and Billy the black angel fishes!

Or I don't mind being the black one with and orange face!!

S

Will we be getting a photo and a card from our adopted fish at Christmas?

R

======= Date Modified 19 Sep 2008 13:56:58 =======
Adam - Evil Angels of Death, 'Dementors' (like on Harry Potter) fish sounds great!

I would really like to be an evil, doom-monger angel fish, it would suit me quite nicely.