Name our Fish

S

Quote From sylvester:

Will we be getting a photo and a card from our adopted fish at Christmas?

Yes, that would be good...but they will have to add a facility to post photo's on the forum!!

A

theres always the facebook group?

S

Yes I'd like to see the fishy named after me!!

R

Or you could incorporate a live fish-cam into the forum page somewhere. Could be lovely and relaxing to watch, or maybe not, if the angel fish are likely to start an evil killing spree in the tank.

A

I think they have slayed a few of our previous fish

T

======= Date Modified 19 Sep 2008 18:20:33 =======
:-(

A

Sorry I was holding it but to the misunderstanding of the task. The black and orange Platy is cool though!

oh noooo! the most interesting thing on the forum today and I missed it :-(

If you've already run out of fish, could you go to the nearest emergency weekend fish shop and get a colorful pretty fish, and name it 404? Yes I know, naming with a number would make the fish feel like a prisoner, but then again, it is a prisoner (I don't mind a stripy fish if it's going to fit the prisoner theme better) :-)

A

Quote From 404:

oh noooo! the most interesting thing on the forum today and I missed it :-(

If you've already run out of fish, could you go to the nearest emergency weekend fish shop and get a colorful pretty fish, and name it 404? Yes I know, naming with a number would make the fish feel like a prisoner, but then again, it is a prisoner (I don't mind a stripy fish if it's going to fit the prisoner theme better) :-)

We've two left if you guys want them?

B

======= Date Modified 19 Sep 2008 19:13:38 =======
Why not any blue for Blue? :-(

P

yeaaaaah!!!! Can u name the last fish after me???plz??? that would be sooooo greattt!!!

yesssss pleasseeeee :-)

R

What's the aquarium decor like? Have the fish got any castles or shipwrecks or divers to play with? There's some nice lighting and luridly coloured crystals and sand around (if you like that sort of thing). All very ornamental.

A

Sorry guys first come first serve. The last 2 have gone to 404 and toughlove.

P

sob!!! sob!!!!...Can I reserve my claim on one of the next set of fish please???????;-)