News from Athina

S

Hi all. First of all, Athina sends her regards to all of you and she thanks you all for caring. She even joked asking me to tell you: "You see what you get when you get very stressed with your PhD".

I saw her yesterday evening for first time. She is not so well... :-( I am very emotional at the moment. I was shocked to see how one person can be healthy and shiny one day and next day to be in such a bad situation :-(. She is gonna have a surgery on Thursday at 10:00 (if everything goes all right until then), so lets all hope for the best!

J

Let's all hope so too. Are her family with her?

S

Yes they are all there and they haven't slept for ages. Everyone is really very worried.

S

Thanks for the update Sara. Our thoughts are with her.

T

Sounds like she needs one of these:

H

Poor athina, hope everything goes well on thursday.

D

Tell her we're all still thinking about her

A

Please send her my very best wishes, must be such a scary time for her.

S

Sara, any news from today?

S

Hi Sylvester! All I know is that after the surgery she has been in the intensive care but I havent seen her.

I am not family or close friend, so I do not feel comfortable to be there a lot and ask things. Her family is going crazy. But I will let you know as soon as I know something.

S

Thanks Sara, again past on my best wishes as and when you see her next.

S

Hi guys! Things are getting better for Athina! Not in the intensive care anymore and in one month or so she will hopefully be at home!!! Havent seen her yet but I am going to visit her next week! I will pass on best wishes from all of you guys!!!

P

That is wonderful news, Sara. Please pass on our best wishes when you go to see her.

T

We need a bunch of flowers or a bunch of grapes smiley

A

Great news!!!