News from Athina

S

Yes this is good news indeed.

T

Blimey team, it's not Valentines Day for another two weeks!

(flower)

R

H

get well soon Athina!

H

S

I'd love to join in but I'm in the proverbial doghouse around these parts!

S

Go on sylvester! I will go tomorrow afternoon to see her, I cant go without a flower from sylvester!!!

S

is this it?

S

Okay, I think a dozen will do nicely...

S

Okay, I feel better now.

I'm off to give someone an apology for something I said and hopefully she'll let me out of the doghouse.

D

Sorry guys I shoudl have posted earler to say give Athina my best, I really hope she feels better soon. In some peoples eyes that may make me strange, wishing someone that I have never personally met the best, however,

J

and

D

indeed...

S

For those of you who are interested... I visited Athina on Friday (it was great, all the doctors and nurses were calling her "doctor" because of her PhD, her supervisor visited too (weird), her family was very happy; generally it was like a celebration). Athina looked much better, she asked if H got married (she feels like she has been in the hospital for ages as she said and she has lost time perspective), who is the current bf of DJ, if sylvester is with his greek flatmate, if Ann is around and about to finish (Ann are you submitting soon?)and lots more. She also said: Come on, tell me Maria's bad comments