One for Mods: Have you tested this update in all browsers?

H

I wish, I have to finish my phd :-(

S

That said, your email address just bounced back (and I copied and pasted it). Does [email protected] still work?

S

======= Date Modified 18 Aug 2008 12:06:56 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
try without the dot.
s******@************.com (email address removed)

S

Okay, here goes...

S

got it! will do my best to send it out today.

S

Splendid. The bounced message said:
"215.45.5.97 does not like recipient."

Now I'm not sure what you've done to offend 215.45.5.97, but I think I used to go out with his sister

Quote From golfpro:

======= Date Modified 17 05 2008 13:05:51 =======
Its just that I';m having ';some issues'; on a Webcore based browser*. Specifically, the grey ';OK'; box won';t disappear for me. I have to navigate away from the page and then back.

* Safari 3.1.2

Thank you for this quality feedback. I've now fixed this problem, many thanks, Pete (up)

Quote From joyce:

i don't always get the threads showing, sometimes they come up just one at a time, and sometimes I get the lot, no reason for the difference though

Cheers Joyce for this feedback. I spotted this one early Monday morning and have now fixed the error. Thanks (up)

Quote From armendaf:

The edit function doesn't work. It reopens the post so you can edit it, but it doesn't update it so you never see the corrections. I use firefox 3

Thanks for this quality feedback, I've now corrected the error and now works. Many thanks Pete

Quote From avalon68:

Im having a different problem, when i click into the PhD forum I no longer see a list of threads, I only see one on the page. ANyone else having this problem?

Thanks for the feedback, this has now been fixed, thanks again Pete.

Quote From golfpro:

Another bug. When I'm writing a post and want to amend a word, on occasions it won't let me. Sometimes I can move the cursor back. Other times I get this big blue rectangle.

I have been unable to reproduce this error on Safari 3.1.2. Can you create step-by-step instructions to reproduce this error, thanks Pete

Please post here any other problems, thanks Pete

G

I've started to get a few 'error screens'. Specifically, Server and compilation errors. You're aware hopefully.

G

Rather..."Server Error in '/' Application".

======= Date Modified 18 Aug 2008 17:04:09 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
cheers golfpro, I'm aware, in fact I'm just editing some stuff on the fly which means you may experience a couple of errors, but just refresh and they should disappear. Pete