PGF on Facebook

T

totally agree with you Lara, this forum does motivate me from time to time when my energies are low.. i think its the idea of sharing the joys and lows of being Phdiers without being judged. my friends often struggle to understand my  lows and the constant challenges that i face (i know they try)... and yet here i can mourn, learn and stay up my chair with a little encouragement from folks. am not sure if will ever get back to facebook - i didn't like the way it clouded my sphere without really giving me anything worthwhile except flagging up ghosts from the past... will see what happens with this forum's facebook group

T

First facebook, next we'll be resurrecting that national forum meet up that was floated about 2 years ago!

yes, I can see that happening again :-)

C

That meetup should so happen. :p

A

Have you all spotted the team then??

If you find a thread that you would like to bookmark on your Facebook account or share with other Facebook friends then click the "Facebook This" button above. Enjoy ;-)

T

Hehe I think it was just a case of trying to find a suitable location for the big meet up.

C

Of course, Manchester is the obvious choice.

T

Haha.. no bias there of course!!

I thought we all agreed on London :p

C

Fine London. Anywhere but Birmingham or Plymouth or Winchester.:p;-)

T

Aggggghh its changed to the new facebook, yuck. :-(

yeah, the redesign sucks doesn't it?

T

I don't mind the design, but hate the fact that the chat thing constantly disconnects and that it can take ages to load pages.. it's all a bit on the slow side.

H

It's ok, it's definitely better laid out but you just have to get used to it.

Sort of like Office 2007 ... :-s