The Apprentice Last Night

J

what did you think of the apprentice eviction last night. i thought claire was crap and she should have left. she was only lucky to get away. meanwhile, i really don't like jennifer or alex, or what's the other girl's name who is always attacking Lucinda?

J

Claire is two faced. She tried to be nice this time, but it was all fake. Then there is Alex, only bitching about other candidates and def. trying to play games. Then there is Jennifer, cold like a stone and very convinced of her master plan. I don't know, they all walk around with their 9 GCSEs and limited business experience and talk like CEOs. I don't think any of them deserves 100k per year. But maybe they will try harder next week.

K

I loved the bit when Jennifer (?think that's her? dark bob, bright red lippy) was in the house and announced at the table "apparently, I'm cold"... cue total silence from the others!!

J

I think "Sir" Alan made the wrong decision again...what had Lindi done so wrong? And I thought her pigtails were ace

No-one really stands out to me. I quite like Lucinda just for her uselessness

J

I think im obsessed with Raef Bjayou! I especially love his eyebrows.

P

why does everyone hate lucinda when she seems to be least bitchy and quite good at management (thinking some clever editing goes on to paint her in a bad light) are the girls just jealous of her, she doesnt seem to have a bad bone in her body!

H

Bit lame last night. Jenny (red hair witch) should have gone but he got the right person in the room.

What was with the bullying of Sara? I do have to say she looked like a little mouse when they had the house-board meeting.

Next weeks episode looks very entertaining, can't wait!

R

Why did Raef get fired??? Boooo.... I liked Raef... Plus didn't 'Sir' Alan say last week that if Michael was in the boardroom again that he'd be fired???

W

I'm glad Raif went because, you know, I was really like, you know, sick of him, you know, just saying: 'you know'. On top of that, I think he was extremely condescending, out-of-touch and generally just otherworldly. He's definitely the kind of person to confine in a roomful of Raif-like robots in front of 'artistic' expensive pictures so they can all point, look at one another and babble 'yah, you know' incessantly all day long.

J

I second that. But I want both Claire and Alex out, just because I don't like to see their faces any longer. Helen, don't like her either. And Lucinda, she was fine the last few weeks, but she's beginning to get on my nerves. That leaves Lee and Michael. But are they really capable of a 100k job?

H

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how dare he get rid of Raef!

I nearly cried! Ok, so I didn't really.

I couldn't believe it, he was soooooo entertaining.

Lucinda to win! She's the underdog.

Get Michael "I'm a good Jewish boy who doesn't know what Kosher is" out.

R

I want Helene to win, she seems the most normal out of the ones left and least likely to be a nightmare for Sir Alan - she seems intelligent and dedicated.

Lucinda, Lee and Michael are all mad and uncontrollable.

Alex, Claire, Helene to win!

I think I'm biased to northerners though

J

Helen is a two faced b**ch, in my humble opinion. Claire is Rottweiler.

S

i've only really seen Lee active once and liked it. Lucinda too. she's a bit mad but overall, those two seem to me to be the only two who actually try to work as a team, whereas the others are all just looking out for themselves and happy to let the team fail if it means someone else will be fired. i think you wouldn't want that attitude in your staff. but someone who can work well with other people and will get stuff done, will speak up if they don't agree but will do their job anyway - that's who you want. IMO.

H

heylen is just plain evil. She was going on about modelling and I didn't think she was that pretty.

She's always mean to poor Lucinda, like the time when she was project manager and made Lucinda do the computer stuff, even though Lucinda said she was crap with computers when it was plainly obvious that it would be more efficient to give the job to someone who wasn't so crap with computers.