Ways of relieving fustration (not sexual)

H

Any ideas? I'm getting really fustrated with wedding plans and my blokes family (who have some really backward ideas). In fact I feel like taking it out of him but I don't think he will appreciate it.

My brother has a slam man at home and I love punching the hell out of it. Alas, I have no slam man here :-(

What do people do?

D

go for a walk, fresh air does wonders for clearing the head, exercise generally is good for relieving frustration, especially something like badminton were you can just smash the shuttlecock...no innuendos to follow

H

I normally enjoy walking but its sooooooo, I hate the cold more than I love walking. Although will be visiting the peaks at the weekend, which I'm looking forward to!

H

^cold

We really need an edit function...HINT

T

Along the badminton line.. I find squash a good way to relieve stress.. nothing gets rid of frustration better than smacking some balls around the court.

D

Circuit training v good for the stress

I

I know that I'm supposed not to be here, but I get so LONELY! Just heard footsteps upstairs - is that you Maria_Z? There's noone else in!

Anyway, when I got married, we didn't tell anyone they were coming to a wedding, just invited them to a party. That way even family couldn't interfere. Might be too late for you H, but I'd recommend it to everyone else (unless, of course, daddy's paying)

H

I'm glad you came back insomniac

I'm having a big traditional indian wedding which my parents are paying for. I wanted a small wedding but as I'm the first grandchild, I get no choice in the matter. My grandparents want to invite everyone. It's such a waste of money.

I

I bet you'll look so beautiful - I LOVE all the colours and traditions. ABout 8 years ago I was placed in a school for a while that was very multi-cultural. One of the girls brought some henna in one day and we decorated each other's hands!

D

This is so exciting! H, when is the big day?

H

Summer!

I emailed you DJ, hope you got it!

D

Ooh yes, definately sign that one. Very important petition! thanks H!

H

yay

H

Insomniac, when we went to India over xmas, we ended up on Mumbai beach at one point and there were people selling this wooden print blocks that you use with their special "henna". She did it on my mum's hand and it was really nice so my mum bought a few. The henna was more like ink though, so the colour fades everytime you wash it.

My cousin practised on my leg, looked nice.

I'll be having henna on my hands and feet done a couple of days before the wedding. Will probably use those blocks on everyone else who wants to have it done. Well easy and looks lovely.

I

Well, I hope you really enjoy the experience. I avoided being centre of attention as much as possible, but I'm a bit weird like that! You should savour being pampered and being fussed over (coz it probably won't last!).

Let's hope your little tootsies aren't too ticklish!