Ways of relieving fustration (not sexual)

H

I too hate being the centre of attention, which is one of the reasons I would prefer a small wedding. To be honest, I can't wait till the whole thing is over and we are just married and can get on with it! However I am looking forward to the honeymoon!

I

Is your husband-to-be Indian too? Did you meet here or there? I'd never considered India as a place to visit until seeing it on a travel programme quite recently. Is that where you'll be honeymooning?

I never got a honeymoon come to think of it! It was back to work on Monday! We go for a weekend away (to the Lakes usually) on anniversaries though. Must start planning a (very) belated one. Now, who'll have the kids for a fortnight?

H

He's indian too but also born over here.

Honeymoon will be in Bali (which I eventually decided on, took forever!).

Oh no, you must have a honeymoon, can't the kids stay with grandparents or aunts etc?

I

Had 2 just a year apart - the best thing ever, but can be really tiring, even for me (relatively young and fit!). Grandparents are OK for overnighters but couldn't inflict more than that on them until the kids can look after themselves a bit more... in about 10 years time probably!

You makes your bed and ya lie in it, as they say * LOL *