What are you getting your boyfriend/girlfrienf/husband/wife for V Day?

D

Help!! I still havent decided

J

Chocolate (from Hotel Chocolat: best chocolate shop ever). Always reliable.

H

PJs and chocolate. Was also going to get a single rose but considering how much he cares about flowers, the price just didn't seem worth it...

J

Nothing. We had a big argument on sunday and haven't spoken since. I'm a bit annoyed coz i bought a really nice card but I'm not sending it him.

D

Sorry to hear that Jen. As for me got quite a sweet card and got him Life on Mars on DVD,if it turns up! I ordered it last week and no sign yet, fingers crossed it turns up tomorrow ! I know it's not fluffy ect, but he really likes the series, so hopefully he'll enjoy it!

R

Jen, nothing beats post-argument make-up-and-have-rumble-in-the-bed!

F

I've been sent a dozen roses, but don't think there from my boyfriend...as there are chocs with them and I can't eat choc! I am thinking they could be from my dad, but I am all confused!

J

you lucky thing fifi. No one has ever sent me roses

A

Me neither Jen. Other than my Dad (a girl can always rely on her Dad) I've only been given flowers once - and that was from a male friend (but not a boyfriend) who felt sorry for me because I'd never been given flowers! Now that's tragic!

B

Poor Jen! Just think, what if he was run over by a bus? If you'd be sad - make up! If you'd be glad- break up

My boyfriend and I are a bit anti-valantine. Basically, we don't like not being able to go out for a random quiet drink or meal because everything is so expensive and weirdly couplely! But the we are old miseries!

I have both an optician AND a dental appointment! I know

H

I got a bunch of roses and lots of chocs

I've hidden one box of thorntons already this morning......

D

My boyfriend painted me a picture

D

H

Awww DJ, thats really romantic....what was it of?

J

so what are people who haven't got a significant other doing today? I think I will probably be spending tonight alone
Probably watch desperate housewives and eat chocolate. How sad is that?!