What are you getting your boyfriend/girlfrienf/husband/wife for V Day?

S

Jen, I will probably do the same Or go out to meet my Valentine :-P

D

Hi H, it was a picture of a house which we found one day as we were driving through the countryside and I really liked it and said I wanted to live in it one day. He's a really good artist and framed it as well

DJ, that sounds lovely

K

Me and Mr. Kronk have been ill for the last 3 weeks, so no plans made

Last week I bought him a Hotel Chocolat slab last week (we have a HC shop here, mmmmmmm!) and he bought me some pink roses, but no cards.

F

First time I am ever sent anything, and its my dad! My bf doesn't believe in valentines day, and keeps being distant since I was ill a few weeks ago So its the same as always, lonely!

A

It's very convenient, isn't it, this blokes 'not believing in Valentines' thing? Grrr! I know it's a load of commercial hype and I think that if a man makes the odd romantic gesture at other times of the year then he may be excused Valentines...but when they don't and can't even be bothered to buy a card...sob!

B

awww, mine's just gone out to buy champagne and chocs. Bless!

R

Anyone else here single?!

D

Poor Ann! You can have a heart from me even though I know its not quite the same

J

My boyfriend got me some flowers, a card and some chocolates. So we have called a cease fire for the time being at least!

P

Here is a nice story to cheer all you singletons up.

My bf took me out for a meal last night and there was a a huge row in the restaurant. This woman complained about her food, but she was so drunk slurring, contradicting herself and everything. Basically she ended up being really personal & abusive to the waiter & they entertained her for about 20 minutes instead of throwing her out, by which time she had the attension of everyone in the room with her fishwife wailing. Everyone was very polite and british about it, trying not to stare but her poor fella looked mortified and could not calm her down.

H

He is another:

My bloke has particularly stinky feet yesterday and kept putting them in my face to annoy me. He also tried to elbow me in the head in his sleep.

I think I miss being single.

that's a V day not to forget pea. / My bf took me out to a local restaurant we both like. It was a nice and quiet evening. But then, I don't know why I did such a stupid thing but I made a joke about a woman on another table who was staring at her menu in the same position with a very serious face, for over 20 minutes. And she heard me. She stared at me for the rest of the meal.

lol H

A

Aw, thanks Wickid!!