where's MY star!!!!!

S

this star business has made this forum so much fun...we all want stars....stars stars :-x

L

Quote From pete:

The star system simply indicates whether your a helpful or very helpful user. The more helpful you are, the more stars you receive. Many people post content that carries little value and the star system gives users a way of spotting helpful users from high volume users.

do the admin people automatically get 5 stars ;-)

L

Quote From chrisrolinski:

I wanna star!!! :-s

Pretty please :-)

LOL you're message made me laugh :-)

L

Quote From sillybilly:

So how do I get a second star? Do i have to have two people to say I am helful postie? (i think this should be poster but both of them sound weird...i am neither a postwoman or a peice of paper on the wall...maybe just better to say a forum member?...sorry rambling :$)

LOL!! billy

Quote From Lara:

Quote From pete:

The star system simply indicates whether your a helpful or very helpful user. The more helpful you are, the more stars you receive. Many people post content that carries little value and the star system gives users a way of spotting helpful users from high volume users.

I have removed my default 5 stars and now only show genuine stars. I apologise for your sleepless nights. LOL

L

Quote From pete:

Quote From Lara:

Quote From pete:

I have removed my default 5 stars and now only show genuine stars. I apologise for your sleepless nights. LOL

LOL! Pete,
hehe now it's a fair competition ;-)

it must have been hard stripping yourself from those 5 stars :-) but admirable(up)

T

Pete, you're a better man than me.