6 days to go...

C

Thank you all. Trying to work for a few more hours and then bed.

A

Hi Chrisrolinski.. how is it going? are u getting there?..

C

I have been at the office since 10am, and will leave tonight around 8.30 to go and spend what remains of friday night watching a dvd with the boyfriend. Before then I must finish the introduction.

To do by Monday evening, early tuesday am:

- finish editing the conclusion

- finish re-writing 5,000 words of chapter 3.

-smarten up footnotes

-import image files from previous drafts into one Appendices.

Arggghhhh!

A

Keep it up.. your doing a good job.. you will get there
While you are watching the DVD ..DO NOT think of ur thesis

C

I will try not to a) think of the thesis whilst watching the film, or b) cry in his lap!

:$

Almost done with the introduction, what I don't get done tonight will be easily manageable before breakfast tmrw, and then I will move onto the conclusion. The conclusion of hell!

A

Yes exactly.. thats what i think it is too.. The conclusion of hell.. i never thought that a conclusion could be that difficult
I just finished my list of abbreviations

C

Thanks for the encouragement, and good luck to you too! I am off now, and will be back chained to my long-suffering overheating laptop at 8am tmrw. grrrr.

A

well enjoy ... i'm working tomorro morning .. so i'll be back in the evening

A

Hi Chris! Just wanted to say good luck for your penultimate day! You are soooo close, you can do this!! Have plenty of tea and biscuits to keep you going, I'm sending good vibes to you!

(up)

C

Thanks!!! I have to redraft about 3,000 words today - and sort out about 40 illustrations and list them in the plate list.

Turned the computer off and had a bit of a cry.

But I am going to have lunch, buy something to snack on - and be back with avengance!

A

Nearly there Chrisrlinski ..ur last step in to finsihing ur write up ..

L

You're so nearly there! Keep at it!

A

Chrisrolinski.. is it all going ok?

C

Touch and Go! I don't think I will be getting any sleep today.

Have stalled trying to save my chapter - and still need to sort out the plates.

It has to be done, so it will be, to what standard I really don't feel confident that this chapter will be good. :(

A

Soon there Chrisrolinski .. it will be my turn next. .
Keep up the good work