6 days to go...

C

I haven't slept in over 24 hours - but it is done. I have completed writing PhD.

(up)

So tired, must sleept, NOW

A

Congratulations!!! I'm so chuffed for you chrisrolinski!! You deserve a good long sleep then a good big treat!! :-)

Go sleep and revel in the fact that you don't have to write anymore for a while!! Well done!

B

Oh great news! Do you have to get a bound copy for submission, or is it simply a case of emailing it in? Great outcome whatever.

S

Wooo!!! Congratulations Chrisrolinkski!!! That's the best news - am so pleased for you! It's been hard for you, and you've done it - you're an inspiration to the rest of us still battling along. Have a wonderful celebration, and a good, long sleep. Well done!! (up)

C

Thanks for your well-wishes :) This copy is the one which my supervisory team decide is ready or not to submit. I need it to be, and expect some changes to make in the next month. Then I will submit a bound copy for the examiners prior to the viva. ARGGHHH!

A

Wel done Chrisrolenski...
I have to have mine done by Friday..

B

Ah right. Final draft. It's in your sups' hands now, so have a well-deserved rest over the next few days :)

well done chrisrolinski... I don't know you personally but I knew you could do it! I was so looking forward to reading the good news on the 6th day. You are good inspiration to us. Now sleep well and have sweet dreams.
:-)

P

Well done. I'm struggling at the moment but when I hear of other people finishing then it spurs me on as I know it can be done.

W

Congratulations on getting a draft sent off, Chrisrolinski

K

Congratulations Chrisrolinski, brilliant news !

C

Thanks! It felt very strange to have a whole word file containing the thesis. Earlier drafts were presented as chapters only. :-)

L

Congratulations! Time now for a well earned rest!